- $755 extra income through contract work and Craigslist sales
- Emergency fund is up to $18,800. March goal: $20,000 total
- Paid 3 mos. worth of car payments in one month
- Shopped for car insurance. New payment $82.53 instead of $203.66/mo. AND we get better coverage.
- Transferred home owners insurance. Similar payment but get extra $18,000 home business equipment coverage!
- Spent $445 less than budgeted. Added extra $$ to emergency fund and car payoff to get close to 0 by month's end.
3 Responses to “February budget recap”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment. If you do not already have an login account, please visit the registration page.
A password will be e-mailed to you shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience, but comment spammers suck. Blame them!